You are not logged in.

Friday, June 7th 2024, 1:38am UTC+2

Vorbedacht

Professional

Monday, October 22nd 2007, 6:11pm

Posted a few images, though, do I need to do anything to have the gallery in the "user gallery" folder?

Take care!
-r

Monday, October 22nd 2007, 6:33pm

Quoted

Original von Vorbedacht
Posted a few images, though, do I need to do anything to have the gallery in the "user gallery" folder?

Take care!
-r

just activated the new gallery. you can see it in the "user pictures" folder now. ;)

Atma

Professional

Monday, October 22nd 2007, 7:40pm

Quoted

Originally posted by covenant_girl
i just activated your gallery, atma. can you see it now?

Yes, I can see it now :)

Thank you, Covenant Girl!

:*
See the World in My Eyes:

Monday, October 22nd 2007, 7:46pm

Quoted

Original von Atma

Quoted

Originally posted by covenant_girl
i just activated your gallery, atma. can you see it now?

Yes, I can see it now :)

Thank you, Covenant Girl!

:*

you're welcome! :)

Tuesday, October 23rd 2007, 4:07am

I uploaded a few pics. Mostly of my pets, since they're mainly the only interesting things around here.*shall wait for approval*

Saturday, March 22nd 2008, 10:39pm

Quoted

Originally posted by LePand
Once you uploaded your new album, it has to be approved and can´t be seen until it is :)
The only way to make sure it is there in the mean time is going to "My Galeries", there you will see the cover but can´t get in yet.

I uploaded a few photos from Argentina
Scenes from Argentina

:)

Me encantaron las fotos que subiste!!!!! Ademas hacian falta fotos de Argentina en el foro :D

ilex011

Professional

Sunday, March 23rd 2008, 3:30am

alright! I created my gallery and uploaded some pics but it's yet to be approved and I have no idea how large they will turn out so that's why there will be duplicates--- I'm not a camwhore, I promise... in fact, I will probably end up getting really shy all of a sudden and take them all down except for the one of my cat! ;)

She, however, is a camwhore. :D

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ilex011" (Mar 23rd 2008, 3:30am)

LePand

Professional

Location: República Separatista de Haedo Roberto Ruiz 1706 Buenos Aires Argentina

Monday, March 24th 2008, 11:53pm

Quoted

Originally posted by cynthia lorenzon

Me encantaron las fotos que subiste!!!!! Ademas hacian falta fotos de Argentina en el foro :D

Thank you!!! (I try to keep the english so everyone can participate ;))
I should upload some more... :)
2010: The Year We Make Contact

LePand

Professional

Location: República Separatista de Haedo Roberto Ruiz 1706 Buenos Aires Argentina

Monday, March 24th 2008, 11:53pm

Quoted

Originally posted by ilex011
alright! I created my gallery and uploaded some pics but it's yet to be approved and I have no idea how large they will turn out so that's why there will be duplicates--- I'm not a camwhore, I promise... in fact, I will probably end up getting really shy all of a sudden and take them all down except for the one of my cat! ;)

Are they up? I don´t see them yet...
2010: The Year We Make Contact

ilex011

Professional

Tuesday, March 25th 2008, 1:33pm

Quoted

Originally posted by LePand

Quoted

Originally posted by ilex011

Are they up? I don´t see them yet...

No, they aren't... but on second thought I can't say I'm entirely unhappy about that...

Tuesday, July 22nd 2008, 4:28pm

Deleting Pictures

if anyone is searching for a way to delete pictures of his own gallery:
you have to use the "Upload" button first, then you get a list of pictures with the option to delete.

(took a while for me to figure that out...)

Social bookmarks